Dressage Round Leather Collection:
- Patent Black: NR04S
- Patent Black with White Padding: NR04T
Already convinced of its great beauty, have you ever wondered what makes rolled leather so particular? Well, rolled leather is sewn by hand. It is the prouct of 100% manual handiwork.
To produce a piece of rolled leather, you start with a strip of flat leather that is then notched to fold it into a circular shape more easily.
The two edges of the leather are sewn together by hand and the seam is embedded in the leather for beauty and to make the result more robust. In this way, the stitches will be protected from wear and remain invisible. Once the two edges are sewn, the piece of leather is softened and shaped until it is perfectly round. It will the be sanded, stained again, and buffed to near-perfection, giving the fine, elegant look for which the items in the collection are known.
Charakteristics of the collection:
- Dy'on leather: Grade 1 Catalan leather tanned in Igualada, Spain
- Vegetable tanning developed exclusively by Dy'on
- Natural dyes
- English leather type finish
- Stainless steel buckles
- Stitching in matching colours
- Supple S-shaped headpiece - the latest Dy'on innovation